Happy Monday everyone! The sun is shinning here and the warm weather is right around the corner.
As I mentioned last week, we want to bring you a healthy recipe every week.
I thought we’d kick the week off with a fun smoothie.
How about our Sunrise Smoothie? The colors are so pretty, bright and happy!
Several years ago our family went to St. Thomas on vacation and that’s when we first had smoothies! The locals made them fresh while you waited. That’s when I was first introduced to mango and fell in love with this gorgeous fruit!
I love smoothies! Not only are they delicious and simple to make but, most often the ingredients are right in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries
- 1 cup Frozen mango
- 1 1/2 cups Milk or milk alternative (my daughter loves Almond Milk)
- 1 1/2 cups Orange juice
- Blend the mango and orange juice together until mixed and pour evenly into two glasses filling them halfway.
- Rinse out the blender and then mix the raspberries and milk.
- Pour the raspberry mixture on top of the mango mixing a little bit at a time so that the pink and orange blend together, hence getting the rainbow effect.
- Not only are these great in the morning for breakfast or after exercising
- but I think they’d be perfect for entertaining in the summer too.
CHEERS to a healthy week!!!
Be sure to subscribe to the blog on the upper right hand side so you don’t miss out on all the fun ideas coming up!
Linkin’ up to: Tip Junkie